25 Aug Three Easy-To-Follow DIY SEO Tricks For Landscaping Marketing
Three Easy-To-Follow DIY SEO Tricks For Landscaping Marketing
Many business owners today devote a substantial portion of their budget to digital marketing. Well, who can blame them? According to research, 80% of consumers worldwide prefer to shop online, while 30% don’t trust businesses without websites. So, if you are not visible on the internet, you lose a good chance of getting valuable leads.
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is a must for business owners, especially for small businesses and those in the e-commerce industry. This valuable tool is one of the most effective techniques to drive traffic to your website. If you don’t have enough funds to finance an expert to do the job for you, you can count on these easy-to-follow DIY SEO landscaping marketing strategies.
Organic Search Baseline Setting
SEO is not as tricky as it seems. All you need is to understand the process and the basics. Enhancing your website’s search engine ranking is what SEO is all about. So before making any move, you must first check how optimized your website is. How to do this? You can use a domain overview tool that lets you determine how visible your domain is on devices such as computers and mobiles. You can also have a rundown of paid and organic traffic.
This step is not just about where your website stands, but it should also include your competitors’ website’s prominence. With the use of the domain overview tool, you will identify your primary organic competitors. This also allows you to have a better view of your competitors’ search volume.
Relevant Search Queries And Keywords Analysis
As a business owner, you must know how your potential clients search for landscaping services. If a client goes online and searches for a company specializing in landscaping, what words or phrases do you think they use to find them? Keywords analysis is the life and blood of SEO landscaping marketing campaigns. The client must find you whenever they need landscaping specialists. So how can you make this happen? You can use a keyword research tool to identify the most often used keywords that drive traffic to your competitors’ websites. Determining the target keywords enables you to strategize your website content, such as blogs and articles.
Optimized Content Making
After identifying which keywords perform best for landscaping SEO, you can begin creating content for your website. High-quality content is crucial for a strong SEO campaign. Need helpful jumpstart tips for your SEO content? Here’s how:
- Incorporate the keywords on your text naturally. Keywords stuffing or loading your content with keywords is not as effective as you think. The algorithms of search engines like Google and Bing don’t respond positively to content with overused keywords.
- Use the main keyword in the content title as the H1 heading. Applying the keyword on the page meta description, body, and later portion of your content will also be helpful.
- Use secondary keywords that correlate with your main keywords. For example, if your main keyword is “landscape designer,” your secondary should be “landscape architects.”
- Search engines add value to powerful content such as infographics, videos, and images. This technique will help your page rank higher.
- Make sure to exclude the old content before publishing a new one if you want to refresh your content. Duplicated content will hurt your overall search rankings.
You don’t need to devote tons of money to your SEO marketing campaign for your website to rank and get qualified leads. These easy-to-follow SEO landscaping marketing tricks are a game-changer.