07 Apr How Dental SEO And Other Marketing Ideas Help Dentists Amidst Covid-19
The covid-19 pandemic has undoubtedly changed our lives. The public’s health became the government’s primary concern, and most organizations, changing how most businesses operate moving forward. Dental practitioners are greatly affected by the covid-19 crisis. Establishing a powerful marketing strategy is more critical than before. Today, we will discuss dental SEO and other digital marketing techniques to help your dental clinic thrive amidst the pandemic.
Build A Website
Building a website is essential for your dental SEO strategy, especially during this pandemic. Your website will be your most potent tool to attract patients and get them to the appointment process. Let’s look at some of the benefits of having a website:
- Strengthens credibility
- Attracts new patients
- Showcase products and services
- Display best testimonials
- Encourage patients to connect with you
- Secures your spot in the industry
These are just a few of the benefits you can get by having a professionally built website. So make sure to hire a team with vast experience in digital marketing for dentists.
Build A Perfect Social Media Presence
Most people choose to stay home due to the threat of getting infected. And because of this, they spend innumerable time surfing the net, mainly on social media networks. Being active on famous platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter can significantly increase the probability of getting patients right to your doorstep. But this approach isn’t just about posting. Let’s look at some of these helpful tips:
- Target valuable audience – By maneuvering your target options, you can reach patients ready to use your services. Social media networks have similar target options: location, age, gender, parental status, and more.
- Post exciting content – Post or share content that will excite your viewers.
- Post regularly – posting updates regularly will not only increase brand awareness but also boosts SEO strategy.
- Tag people and use hashtags – Tags and hashtags expand your reach. Make it a habit to use them constantly.
Claim and Optimize Google My Business
Google My Business is a free advertising tool you must use to spread the word about your dental clinic, especially within your area. Let’s take a look at the features this tool offers:
- Google Search and Maps – This feature allows the customers to find you effortlessly on Google and get directions where your dental clinic is located.
- Click To Call – Get connected with clients easily through this feature, where customers can directly call your dental clinic with a single tap.
- Photos – Attract more customers by posting quality photos of your services and facilities.
- Reviews – Interact with customers by acknowledging reviews.
Overall, GMB is a practical means to increase online visibility and get a steady stream of patients.
Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC)
One of the most effective conversion strategies today is PPC. Investing in this type of paid advertising is a great way to make sure your practice appears on Google’s top search results. Not only that, pay-per-click is a practical way to increase sales because you only pay based on the number of clicks your ads get. Here are the other advantages this strategy can offer:
- Get higher website traffic
- Boosts brand recognition
- Guarantees high return of investment
- Generate results almost instantly
- Targets customers who are ready to engage
Many business owners have proven that PPC has significantly increased their revenue in the short period their ads are running.
Are you excited to try these dental SEO ideas and grow your business amidst the pandemic? Do you have other marketing ideas you might want to share? Please comment below.